5️⃣ ways to incorporate cbd into your life
1) morning coffee many of us like to start our day with a cup of coffee. this is a great opportunity to take cbd and start your day off right with some inner calm! erin magner writing for well+good said that people report that having cbd with coffee amplifies alertness while taking the edge off of the sometimes harsh effects of caffeine.
2) as an afternoon boost! the stresses of our fast-paced, multi-tasking work life can lead to anxiety. cbd can help you remain calm and productive by improving your focus. whether your wfh or are in the office, our cbme dried fruit is a convenient and tasty way to take your cbd on the go.
3) to combat those aches and joint pains! take cbd in the morning or last thing at night to help with the inflammation caused by joint pain and arthritis. taken regularly cbd can help bring down inflammation naturally even alongside your regular medication. just make sure to have a quick check with your doctor or pharmacist.
4) workout recovery hitting the gym after a long workday helps you to de-stress. but remember our bodies also need time to recover. take cbd post workout, to help reduce muscle soreness and inflammation so you can be ready for your next workout!
5) bedtime routine sleep disruption can be extremely frustrating, and insomnia can actually lead to many chronic health conditions. ongoing sleep deficiency is linked to an increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke. cbd can help you fall asleep, and most importantly, stay asleep so you get a restful night.